- Frazer Jones
- St. Albans, England
- £65000 - £75000 per annum + Car, bonus, pension
- Closing date
- 9 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Learning & Development
St Albans, Hybrid working
£65,000 - £75,000 + bonus, incl. car allowance, pension, hybrid working
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Learning and Development Manager to lead the L&D offering and strategy
A UK multi-site, multi-discipline organisation in the FMCG sector, you will fully own L&D, creating and delivering an already established portfolio of learning, but also creating new programmes to suit the business as they grow and develop.
- Be responsible for all L&D across head office, and operational sites across the UK
- Mange the full end to end learning capability and offering to the business, review what is currently in place and suggest and make changes where necessary in line with company culture and values
- Work in partnership with the ELT, heads of departments, directors and HR to develop career paths for individuals as well as whole teams, creating a blended learning approach across the business
- Up skill, coach and mentor managers, create and deliver a senior management development programme and other suitable programmes the company would benefit from
- Be the key point of contact for all learning queries, requests and support
- Have a digital mindset and also understand when in person training is better utilised, work closely with 3rd party suppliers for additional support in creation and delivery
- Deliver engagement surveys and action upon the outcomes, having a mindset of growth and capability of measuring ROI and delivering communications.
- Deliver proposals to the ELT, back up with data and reasoning
- Manage the L&D budget, work t the company ESG strategies
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You will have s strong L&D background across a multi-site business and ideally a consumer, FMCG, Manufacturing or supply chain background
- Experience of creation of programmes, from small 121 coaching to large group learning is required, you will be experienced in delivery in person and enjoy this element of the role
- Experience creating a learning strategy in the past and been in a standalone role before ideally, or understand that a standalone role will mean you will need to turn your hand to all areas of L&D
- Strong interpersonal skills, credibility and confidence delivering to large groups of employees.
To be considered for the role, please apply online
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are global HR recruitment specialists operating across the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and the USA.
Our team of expert consultants specialise in all areas of HR and possess the skills and ability to advise both clients and candidates on the best approach.
Whatever your situation, we are able to provide permanent and interim solutions and with our global connections we have the ability to build professional network pools across the globe.
Through our regular networking events and thought leadership, we go above and beyond the standard of a recruitment consultancy.
To find out more, visit our website: frazerjones.com
- +44 20 7415 2815
Apply for L&D Manager
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert