Organisational Development Advisor
- Hays Human Resources
- Darlington, England
- Closing date
- 10 Apr 2023
- Public Sector
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Organisational Development
An exciting opportunity to join a newly created role on the Darlington site as an OD Advisor.
Do you want to join an organisation who is embarking on a journey?
A role that will challenge you?
Why not be part of a People team who is focused on how they support and develop their people, while working towards their People Strategy vision of creating a highly skilled, motivated, and engaged workforce, aligned to current and future organisational needs?
Hays HR is delighted to be working exclusively with a large organisation with sites across the UK to find an Organisational Development Advisor to join them on a permanent basis.
Within your new position as the OD Advisor for the site, you will support the wider OD team on the development, implementation, and evaluation of a range of Organisational Development strategies and methodologies to support on organisational change and development.
- Analyse, design, develop and deliver leadership learning with a focus on embedding organisational change
- Analyse outputs from learning solutions to design interventions that address skills gaps and enhance organisational performance
- Build effective stakeholder relationships to understand key objectives and identify programmes to address needs
- Provide effective coaching and mentoring to line managers to embed ways of working
- Working collaboratively across the People service to deliver a strong service
- Analysing, designing, delivering, and evaluating development programmes
- Supporting the operations team on a big change programme
Experience & Knowledge:
- Relevant HR or OD qualification with demonstrable experience of current and innovative organisation development practices and tools
- Successfully implementing organisation development projects, supporting significant business change, on time, within budget and which delivers tangible business benefit
- Good understanding of talent management and management & leadership development methods
- Effective and engaging stakeholder management skills with proven ability to influence
- Excellent IT skills, specifically Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Apply for Organisational Development Advisor
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert