- Anne Corder Recruitment
- Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
- c £65000 with generous benefits
- Closing date
- 10 Apr 2023
- Agriculture & Forestry, Distribution & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing, FMCG, Retail & Wholesale
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Manager
Newly vacant post supporting three sites as part of the HR Leadership Team as Senior HR Manager, covering sites in Huntingdon, St Neots, Royston and Northampton. Working for a fast-paced data centric business you will come with previous experience in taking ownership for the people agenda across multiple sites in fast paced environments.
As Senior HR Manager, you will be the strategic partner to the senior stakeholders in the leadership team. Supported by a small team you will ensure delivery of key strategic and tactical people plans to include:
- Take ownership for the ER agenda, providing insight and delivering interventions to reduce risk and manage compliance. Challenge and coach leadership teams who will then each drive high performance within their own areas. Design and implement new HR practices in line with the future strategy, organisation culture and values. Manage talent to ensure every employee is welcomed, inducted, developed, promoted, and rewarded based on their performance and ambition. Identifying skills gaps and working with leaders to develop their teams and ensure succession and recruitment plans are in place. All employee engagement activities, developing a strong communications forum for the business. Use people analytics, metrics and KPI’s to help drive business decisions.
Your experience will have been gained in a fast-paced blue-chip organisation as HR Manager and you must be confident in your ability to influence and impact throughout the organisation.
A brilliant opportunity to join a well-established leading brand to build their people strategy - opportunities like this don’t come around often, so if you are intrigued, get in touch to find out more. Generous benefit include:
- 25 days holiday Enhanced pension Private healthcare Employee discounts and multiple retail perks.
We listen, understand and deliver outstanding, ethical results
The only thing that matters at Anne Corder Recruitment is matching the right people to the right jobs. We are proud of our ethical approach to recruitment, ensuring both businesses and job seekers experience effective, transparent, and honest working relationships with us.
Recruitment is very personal, and we aim to ensure everyone who experiences this process feels looked after, and not part of a ‘sale’.
Apply for HR Manager
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert