HR Business Partner
- Henlee Resourcing
- Bristol, England
- £55000 - £65000 per annum + 10% bonus, great benefits & scope
- Closing date
- 10 Apr 2023
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner
Stoke Gifford or West London (with travel across the South to several sites)
£65,000 + 10% Bonus + Great Benefits + Hybrid Working (in the office ave. 2 days per week)
Our ref: ADW00519
Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with a highly respected, and rapidly transforming manufacturing business, to recruit an experienced HR Business Partner into an exciting, newly created role.
You will help develop, shape and implement an effective people strategy, to achieve organisational objectives and provide a professional, trusted, customer focussed HR service, that delivers best practice and commercially focussed solutions, to support the business.
- Partner with stakeholders to support business strategy and deliver the divisional people strategy.
- Coach and support leaders with all people-related issues and challenge managers to become effective people leaders.
- Providing advice to leaders and colleagues on the pragmatic application of policy, process and other related guidance.
- Manage escalated, complex, or sensitive ER cases / appeals.
- Lead on the delivery of all cyclical people-related activities: Employee review calibrations, Talent Management, Succession Planning and Performance Related Pay, Bonus and Employee Insights
- Lead on people-related business change initiatives.
- Work with business leaders to improve key people measures, reducing absence, improving retention, employee engagement and any other related elements.
- Work with and support HR Operations team in improvement activities
- Working closely with ER/ IR colleagues to build a collaborative and positive relationship with the Unions
- Fostering a positive environment, supporting the business in working to become an employer of choice.
- Being a role model and an advocate for core values, behaviours, safety and quality at all times
We are looking for an inspiring and confident HR Business Partner, who can manage a small team and bring experience of working in a pacey, industrial manufacturing environment.
You will be a highly effective negotiator and influencer, adept handling difficult, demanding, and complex situations. You will also be an employee engagement champion with excellent project management and analytical skills, and a creative and innovative nature.
N.B. This unionised business would like applicants to have experience of working with Unions, in order to lead some specific and urgent projects. Also, this is a multi-site business with some travel, fluctuating week to week, to meet the demands of the business.
If you are looking for a diverse role, with great scope, in a unique environment and, you can demonstrate the above competencies, we would love to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the Southwest, M3 / M4 / M5 corridors.
What Make Us Different
We have worked hard to integrate our business into the community we serve, because we believe that to deliver service excellence to our clients and candidates, we must have a thorough understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing HR professionals today. Through the CIPD events we support, host and sponsor, we have developed a strong network, and through our commitment to achieving a genuine match between candidate and role, we have cultivated the trust that wins us recommendations to fill vacancies and find new roles. We are genuinely invested in our candidate’s success, not only because our business depends on it, but because we recognise the difference we can make to someone’s life if we help them secure a new start, a big promotion, or the work-life balance that they’ve been dreaming of.
Apply for HR Business Partner
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert