- Macmillan Davies
- Manchester, England
- £42000 - £45000 per annum + Annual Bonus, Career Development
- Closing date
- 10 Apr 2023
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Generalist
HR Manager, £42,000 - £45,000 Per Annum, Manchester, 12 Month FTC (Hybrid Working)
Macmillan Davies are delighted to be working with an esteemed and leading manufacturing business who are looking for a HR Manager to join their team. This role will report into the HR Director and alongside two existing HR Managers. It will function to support with overseeing end-to end HR across the business as well as payroll operations:
Main duties include:
* Working closely to support managers with all HR and recruitment matters providing advice and practical support as required.
* Building, maintaining, and developing relationships with key stakeholders.
* Delivering an efficient and effective recruitment process including onboarding, induction, generating employee records and using an outsourced managed payroll service.
* Collating and producing regular HR reporting metrics.
* Facilitating and practically supporting managers on organisational change projects and supporting teams and managers in delivering change to the business
* Ensuring that all HR files are kept accurate and fall within GDPR standards.
* Reviewing all processes and polices using external support where required to ensure all policies are up to date.
* Maintaining productive working relationships between the organisation and employees
* All ad-hoc HR Projects as required.
We are looking for a resilient and practical self-starter who has:
* Solid end-to-end HR Management experience gained within a generalist role previously.
* Experience of working within the manufacturing sector (or similar environment)
* Payroll experience - Inputting into an outsourced managed payroll service
* Ability to influence effectively at all levels.
* Experience of Managing change and TUPE experience
* Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage own workload.
* Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
* Proficient in the Microsoft office package particular Excel and PowerPoint
* Possesses a collaborative and team focused approach.
What's on offer:
* Annual company bonus
* 25 days holiday plus bank
* Option to purchase up to 2 extra holidays per year.
* Life Assurance - 4 times annual salary
* Competitive pension
* Career Development
This is a fantastic opportunity for a HR professional who is looking to step into a HR Manager role for a thriving business with a friendly and collaborative culture. Please send your CV over at your earliest convenience.
Engage. Consult. Recruit.
For many HR professionals, we’ll need no introduction. We are one of the longest-established specialist HR recruitment consultancies in the UK, with expertise in every sector, including financial services, technology and communications, retail, and professional and business services. However, it’s our consultative way of working that really sets us apart. Engage Macmillan Davies and you’ll find the focus is firmly on you and your needs.
Professional. Proven. Personable.
Whether you’re an established HR Manager or just beginning your career as an HR Administrator, you’ll find our focus is on long-term candidate relationships, not short-term fixes. We’ll take as much time to understand your needs as we do client ones. Rather than simply pointing you towards a permanent or interim job in HR, we’ll ensure you make the right career move.
To say we’ve a wealth of experience in HR recruitment is an understatement. Macmillan Davies has been a dedicated HR recruitment consultancy since 1979. Since then, we have developed into the business we are today: a market-leading HR recruitment firm with offices in London and Manchester and part of a global network that spans Asia, Australia and Europe.
Our approach has been developed over three decades at the forefront of HR recruitment consultancy. In that time, we’ve developed an excellent track record of adding value to leading clients in every major sector, a well-established global network and a collaborative working style.
Together, these qualities add up to a unique proposition in HR recruitment. Not only do we have the expertise to deliver what you need, but our consultative and professional approach also means that search will be a rewarding experience.
At Macmillan Davies we take our responsibilities seriously, as we’re guardians of both our clients’ brands and our candidates’ careers. But we also make sure this professionalism is balanced with a personal approach. How we deliver is just as important to us as what we provide – and the reason so many of our clients and candidates return for our advice again and again.
Supporting your HR career every step of the way
We’re a long-term career partner to many of our candidates, supporting them as they progress from HR Assistant jobs to HR Director levels. All of which is made possible by our specialist practices. If you’re looking for a senior HR role, our Executive Resourcing practice is a specialist in the field. Our Interim team will handle your day rate and fixed-term HR assignments, while our Futurexec team will provide the support and opportunities you need earlier in your human resources career.
Darren Hayman – Director, Executive Resourcing
0203 587 7066
Nick Allwood - Director, Manchester
0161 416 6295
Macmillan Davies London
152 - 160 City Road
Macmillan Davies Manchester
First Floor, Swan Buildings
20 Swan Street
152 - 160 City Road
Apply for HR Manager
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert