People and Culture Coordinator
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, England
- £30000 - £30001 per annum
- Closing date
- 20 Mar 2023
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Administrator
We currently have a great opportunity for a People and Culture Coordinator on a contract basis. This is a hybrid position based in the office 2-3 days a week in London.
As a People and Culture Co-ordinator, you will be the first point of contact and provide effective and efficient People and Culture administrative support and advise to our Employees, International & UK Managers and the wider People and Culture international community on our UK employee life cycle.
This is an exciting challenging role in an international surrounding. For the company the UK is one of the growing markets with Wind, Heat Distribution and Solution businesses, organised in cross border Business Areas and Units. In the role, you will support and be the point of contact for UK People and Culture Shared Services related matters and be part of our UK People and Culture Operations and International People and Culture Shared Services team.
Your responsibilities as People and Culture Co-ordinator - UK:
- In close alignment with the UK People and Culture Operations and International People and Culture Shared Services team provide support and advise to the wider Business Partners, Group People and Culture Functions and managers on UK related employee life cycle topics
- Answering basic enquiries from the shared service in box and completing templates for documentation
- Supporting the Operations team in providing administrative support on data cleansing, data update, maintenance and filing organisation.
- Helping in the creation of trackers, sourcing and populating information.
- Creation of letters, mail merging annual review and bonus letters, stuffing letters and filing copies.
- Seamless execution of a full range of employee life cycle and People and Culture transnational responsibilities related to global/local People and Culture services administration
- Support specific country initiatives and projects.
Oakleaf Partnership is the UK’s largest independent HR recruitment consultancy. Founded in 2005, we have built enduring relationships with HR functions across every sector; thanks in part to our expertise, but also our collaborative approach. We listen. We share our insights. We take the time to truly understand the culture of an organisation – the person behind a CV.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert