- Oakleaf Partnership
- London, England
- £35000 - £35001 per annum
- Closing date
- 20 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Administrator
We have a current opportunity for a Referencing Specialist on a contract basis with a well established company. The position will be based in London and is a hybrid working opportunity.
The role is to deliver compliant referencing packs that meet Security Pass Standards and Department for Transport Statutory aviation vetting requirements.
This will be achieved through:
- Establishing full referencing history for new employees to the company.
- Conducting security interviews as part of the background checks.
- Creating Criminal Record Check (CRC) and Counter Terrorism Check (CTC) applications, and supporting candidates to complete these applications.
- Collating referencing packs in a compliant way to meet legislation requirements,
- Throughout, the role holder will deliver an excellent experience for all stakeholders, communicating effectively to uphold the companies brand values as an employer of choice, whilst working diligently to maintain confidentiality and ensure compliance with all aspects of GDPR. Principal
- Establishing candidate's vetting requirements, through issuing and following up the completion of required forms Carrying out security interviews for pass authorisation Contacting referees by phone and email, obtaining true, accurate, compliant, referencing for new employees.
Oakleaf Partnership is the UK’s largest independent HR recruitment consultancy. Founded in 2005, we have built enduring relationships with HR functions across every sector; thanks in part to our expertise, but also our collaborative approach. We listen. We share our insights. We take the time to truly understand the culture of an organisation – the person behind a CV.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert