Senior HR Advisor
- Frazer Jones
- City of London, England
- £60000 - £65000 per annum
- Closing date
- 20 Mar 2023
- Accountancy Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR (General)
Frazer Jones are delighted to be partnering with a leading International Financial Services firm on the growth across their HR function. The role as Senior HR Advisor encompasses HR services across several locations.
The role primarily supports across the full employee lifecycle internationally, working in matrix organisation. This is a hands-on global generalist role, with responsibility for building effective relationships with stakeholders and managing all aspects of HR support including the management of HR projects and initiatives.
- Manage the employee lifecycle for the business globally.
- Act as a trusted partner to the business, with HR advice, proactively translating business and talent needs into HR requirements.
- Supports with salary and performance review process and assists with moderation/succession planning meetings.
- Managing and overseeing maternity and paternity processes and where necessary.
- Manage and coach partners in relation to performance issues and manages disciplinary and grievance processes.
- Ensures that strong relationships are built with key internal stakeholders.
- Develops relationships with key HR teams.
- Previous experience operating at Advisor or Associate BP level in a Financial Services environment.
- Strong advisory skills with good knowledge of employment legislation.
- Experience managing end-to-end ER cases.
- Being CIPD qualified or working towards this qualification is helpful.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are global HR recruitment specialists operating across the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and the USA.
Our team of expert consultants specialise in all areas of HR and possess the skills and ability to advise both clients and candidates on the best approach.
Whatever your situation, we are able to provide permanent and interim solutions and with our global connections we have the ability to build professional network pools across the globe.
Through our regular networking events and thought leadership, we go above and beyond the standard of a recruitment consultancy.
To find out more, visit our website: frazerjones.com
- +44 20 7415 2815
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert