- Page Personnel
- London, England
- £45000 - £50000 per annum + Competitive Salary, Hybrid Working
- Closing date
- 10 Apr 2023
- Accountancy Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Recruitment & Resourcing
This is a permanent Recruitment Coordinator opportunity to join a well established Financial Services firm based in Central London.
The client is a well established Financial Services firm based in Central London.
The key responsibilities of Recruitment Coordinator will be:
- Providing diary management for activities related to recruitment and talent.
- Scheduling interviews
- Liaising with external recruiters, candidates and hiring managers
- Processing and managing invoices
- Helping to coordinate diversity initiatives
- Creating reports around recruitment
The successful Recruitment Coordinator will have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, superb diary management and organisation skills are a must. 2 years minimum exposure working within Financial Services either as a Recruitment Coordinator or an EA/PA.
You must have experience using Docusign.
The role offers hybrid working and a competitive salary.
Whether you’re looking to take your first step on the HR career ladder, or you’re seeking a fresh challenge in a new HR job - we’re here to help. Our specialist consultants know the HR market inside out and can help you to find the right role for your specific skills and requirements.
Here are just some of the job areas we specialise in:
- HR administrators
- HR officers
- HR assistants
- Payroll administrators
- HR advisors
- Learning & Development assistants
- Training administrators
- Organisational Development assistants
- Recruitment assistants
We recruit permanent, temporary and contract HR jobs.
If you’re looking for a new position or are thinking of changing jobs, here are some reasons to choose Page Personnel Human Resources:
- Dedicated, specialist consultants with strong industry knowledge
- The expertise and resources of our extensive global network
- A consultative approach to creating a successful placement
- Advice and support at every step of your job search
01932 264 154
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert