- Frazer Jones
- City of London, England
- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- Closing date
- 20 Mar 2023
- Accountancy Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Recruitment & Resourcing
£40,000 - £45,000
Offices- City of London
I am really excited to be working for a fantastic Banking Group. They are looking for a Recruitment Specialist to come onboard to work with a fantastic team! This would be working alongside the Recruitment Manager with responsibility for the co-ordination of recruitment operational processes, providing front line support to attract high calibre candidates to the Bank.
This is working in a hybrid capacity, two days in the office and 3 days from home. This would be paying £40,000 - £45,000 with wonderful offices in the heart of the City of London.
- Assist the Recruitment Manager with the end to end recruitment process
- Advertising vacancies internally and externally
- Scheduling interviews (face to face or virtual), booking rooms for Line Managers and candidates.
- Preparing New Joiner Checklists and liaising with HR Associates regarding offers of employment.
- Administering pre-engagement screening for Agency Workers.
- Owning the new joiner on-boarding process for Agency Workers. Conducting all induction meetings for Agency Workers on their first day and completing on-boarding activities
- Updating procedures/templates as necessary in response to changes to processes and with a focus on continuous improvement
- Processing all relevant invoices for payment and following up as required
- Assisting with candidate attraction including careers fairs, social media etc
- Providing support to and act as a back-up to Recruitment Manager as required
- Assisting with direct recruitment advertisements and processing applications
- Liaising with third parties regarding recruitment, candidates and potential candidates
- Supporting the Recruitment Manager with Junior Programmes (including recruitment, planning, arranging assessment days and administrative tasks associated with those programmes)
- Working collaboratively to support DEI strategy to ensure fair, inclusive and robust recruitment.
- Active participation in HR projects.
- Experience in a similar recruitment role within the financial services sector would be desirable.
- Proactive, takes a solution-based approach to problems, able to think through alternative options, identify risks, outline the pros and cons and draw a conclusion.
- Self-motivated and results focused, takes ownership of tasks and pro-actively takes the initiative with new tasks.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of using Workday would be advantageous.
- Able to deal with high volumes of work whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to work independently and effectively within a team environment.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are global HR recruitment specialists operating across the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and the USA.
Our team of expert consultants specialise in all areas of HR and possess the skills and ability to advise both clients and candidates on the best approach.
Whatever your situation, we are able to provide permanent and interim solutions and with our global connections we have the ability to build professional network pools across the globe.
Through our regular networking events and thought leadership, we go above and beyond the standard of a recruitment consultancy.
To find out more, visit our website: frazerjones.com
- +44 20 7415 2815
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert