HR Business Partner
- Michael Page Human Resources
- City of London, England
- £60000 - £80000 per annum
- Closing date
- 10 Apr 2023
- IT, Internet and New Media
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Business Partner
Seeking an experienced HR Business Partner for a permanent role based near London Bridge for a fast growing technology business.
Our client is a large international business with head office based near London Bridge station. They are looking for a strong HR Business Partner on a permanent basis to join their growing team. Candidates must have experience in large scale-up enviornments and ideally within the technology sector.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with key stakeholders and becoming a trusted HR advisor who understands UK employment law
- Collaborating with all functions within the business to support managers and Directors in managing their people from an HR perspective
- Handling and/or advising on complex employee relations cases. This includes, but is not limited, to absence management, the disciplinary process, handling grievances and performance management
- Advising the wider business on employment law and best practice and outlining people/commercial implications of decisions
- Contributing to the People Team strategy and leading and delivering projects and initiatives where required
- Liaising with account managers and client managers of on-site consultants to gather feedback and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Listening to consultants and handling conflicts positively and autonomously
- Managing and administering consultant compensation
- Providing training and briefings to consultants and the wider business, as well as contributing to employee events
- Interpreting metrics and data insights to support decision making
- Supporting Employee Wellbeing Programme
- Liaising with the Global People Team and the business to accommodate ad-hoc requests
- Minimum of 3 years' relevant experience as a People Business Partner
- Must have large scale up experience ideally within the technology sector
- Commercially minded with ability to understand business needs and how to contribute to revenue growth
- Hybrid working 3 days in office
- Central location near London Bridge station
- Large international business with growth plans
- Generalist HR Business Partnering role
Michael Page Human Resources is acknowledged as one of the leading recruitment companies for human resources with over 30 years of recruitment expertise and a team of specialist consultants based in offices nationwide. If you’re looking for permanent or temporary job opportunities in human resources, let us use our extensive network and strong relationships to help you find you the next step in your career.
Michael Page Human Resources recruit HR roles nationwide, ranging from HR Administrator to Global HR Director and also within the specialist areas of HR including Learning & Development, Recruitment, Reward, and Talent.
We offer vacancies across executive, director, manager and junior levels with many of the UK’s leading companies. Our teams have specialist consultants that focus on permanent, interim and contract opportunities. Find out more about our consultants here.
To get started browse for human resources jobs or contact one of our offices directly to find out how our expertise could make a difference to your HR recruitment process.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert