- Hays Human Resources
- Bushey, England
- £13.73 - £18.47 per hour
- Closing date
- 11 Apr 2023
- Education, Public Sector
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Recruitment & Resourcing
HR/Recruitment Administrator Temp to Perm Job, based in Bushey, Watford. Paying between £25-30k per annum.
Your new company
A college, based in Bushey, Watford.
Your new role
- To contribute to the smooth running of the HR/Headmaster's Office
- To manage the administration of the recruitment process
- Maintain applicant and staff records
- To actively participate in the recruitment of agency staff
What you'll need to succeed
- Must have 5 GCSE's A-C or equivalent
- A successful record of working within a HR environment
- Must have a strong HR administrator background within the Public Sector
- Must have an understanding/experience of using and maintaining databases
- Working with policies to ensure implementation and compliance
What you'll get in return
- 40 hours per week
- 25 days paid holiday + 8 bank holidays
- £13.73 - £18.47 per hour depending on experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Apply for Recruitment Administrator
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert