- Frazer Jones
- London, England
- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- Closing date
- 21 Mar 2023
- Accountancy Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Compensation & Benefits
Frazer Jones are partnering with an international financial services firm who are looking to recruit a Compensation Analyst to join on a permanent basis. You will be part of a Compensation team that deliver both cash and executive pay across EMEA (c1000 staff) This will cover both share-plans fund-based compensation (carry and co-invest instruments) and supporting the delivery of the annual pay review across the wider business. Rare for this role is that (in return for having advanced excel skills) they will provide full training in both cash and executive compensation.
- Identify process improvements and efficiencies throughout the executive compensation program.
- Responsible for managing the internal executive compensation system including data, testing and maintenance with system developers and HRIS team.
- Support HR Business Partners in building compensation packages during hiring and termination negotiations for senior employers with deferred compensation structure.
- Act as a point of contact for the company and participants regarding executive compensation plans to process inquiries and reporting requests.
- Work with external tax and legal service providers, payroll, and tax authorities to ensure global compliance applies to all executive compensation plans.
- Assist in annual compensation review related to the executive committee.
- Analytical support for cash compensation managers, including the creation and manage efficient excel models for report delivery.
- Provide guidance to global HR Business Partners on compensation policies and best practices.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the cash compensation system in preparation for the year-end process.
You should be effective in dealing with data and identifying trends through analytics. Strong excel is a must. Ideal candidates will be graduates (ideally STEM) or will have already gained some exposure to compensation data. What is essential is that you are an effective communicator and enjoy working with numerical data.
On offer is a generous starting salary of up to £45k plus a bonus as well as other benefits such as flexible hours and hybrid working. The role also gives you a enviabale opportunity to gain great global exposure in executive compensation. You'll be joining one of the strongest names in global financial services, that will prove invaluable as you develop your career.
For more infomation please contact Raj Bhanji at Frazer Jones.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are global HR recruitment specialists operating across the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and the USA.
Our team of expert consultants specialise in all areas of HR and possess the skills and ability to advise both clients and candidates on the best approach.
Whatever your situation, we are able to provide permanent and interim solutions and with our global connections we have the ability to build professional network pools across the globe.
Through our regular networking events and thought leadership, we go above and beyond the standard of a recruitment consultancy.
To find out more, visit our website: frazerjones.com
- +44 20 7415 2815
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert