Executive Remuneration Associate/Analyst
- Frazer Jones
- London, England
- £50000 - £55000 per annum
- Closing date
- 21 Mar 2023
- Professional Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Compensation & Benefits
Frazer Jones are partnering with a Global Consultancy Firm based in London who are looking to recruit an Executive Remuneration Associate/Analyst to join on a permanent basis. You will be part of a remuneration team focused on delivering high-quality, bespoke, and independent remuneration advice which is trusted at the highest level of corporate decision-making including UK company boards and C-suite management.
This position will be responsible for a wide range of clients and industries involved as a member or program manager to diagnose client issues and assist compensation committees and management in developing executive compensation solutions, working with the rewards team to deliver solutions to the wider team.
- Analysing client strategies, performance factors, remuneration practices, general governance, and regulatory trends through research and the creation of client peer groups.
- Analysing data from multiple sources to provide quantitative and qualitative information to project teams. This would include bench-marking compensation, a review of compensation policy, and the creation of models to support the design of variable compensation plans.
- Working with teams on projects to prepare for meetings of the Remuneration or Executive Committee including presentation, drafting of papers and supporting with the interview of stakeholders.
- Participating in client meetings and assisting with the ongoing management of client relationships, including the drafting of client correspondence and taking an active role in maintaining contact with client's needs, following the guidance of more senior consultants.
- Monitor data to ensure system integrity and consistency and distinguish any gaps (ensuring all data is compliant with legal requirements).
- Advocating for proposals for projects and marketing campaigns to gain new business, as well as research that promotes our position as the leading provider of human resources consulting worldwide.
You must come with Executive Remuneration experience which allows you to work effectively with C-suite members and provide quantitative and qualitative information to project teams. This role offers a generous salary of up to £55k plus a bonus as well as other benefits such as flexible hours and hybrid working. The role also gives you a valuable opportunity to gain great global exposure on executive compensation. You'll be joining a highly respected global organisation that will offer extensive training and progression opportunities with a high-performing mentor to help with your progression.
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please apply, or contact Raj Bhanji at Frazer Jones to have a confidential discussion.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are global HR recruitment specialists operating across the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and the USA.
Our team of expert consultants specialise in all areas of HR and possess the skills and ability to advise both clients and candidates on the best approach.
Whatever your situation, we are able to provide permanent and interim solutions and with our global connections we have the ability to build professional network pools across the globe.
Through our regular networking events and thought leadership, we go above and beyond the standard of a recruitment consultancy.
To find out more, visit our website: frazerjones.com
- +44 20 7415 2815
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert