HR Advisor / HR BP Support
- Hays Human Resources
- Buckinghamshire, England
- Closing date
- 11 Apr 2023
- Travel & Transport
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR (General)
Experienced HR Advisor Role
Your new company
Hays are excited to represent a multi-site, leading, well-known brand in Milton Keynes, who are seeking a permanent HR Advisor/HR Business Partner support to join their busy HR team.
Your new role
Provide proactive, professional HR support to HR Business Partner teams to enable the delivery of value-add HR support and the people plan for the supported organisation/s.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of working within a large, complex, and fast-moving organisation.
- Provide proactive, professional HR Support to the HR Business Partner team/s and the business to facilitate the delivery of value add HR and the delivery of the people/HR plans.
- Support HR Business Partner teams in Talent Management, Workforce and Succession Planning and performance planning, maintaining appropriate data within the associated process.
- Provide support for Organisation Change programmes, through the full development and implementation phases.
- Provide project management support to the HR Business Partner team, tracking, measuring and communicating through the project timeline.
- Support the associated HR Business Partner team/s with research, reporting requirements, analysis and production of reports to support the implementation of HR initiatives.
- Seeks, identifies and develops solutions to continuously improve the HR support to the business.
- Maintains up to date professional HR knowledge to input into the development of both operational and value add HR initiatives.
- Takes ownership for delivery of assigned work within HR programmes/initiatives.
- Support the associated HR Business Partner team/s with ad hoc administrative and operational HR activity.
* Demonstrates strong customer service skills.
What you'll get in return
- Hybrid working / 2 Days per week in office 3 days WFH.
- 28 days annual entitlement + bank holidays.
- Discounted travel tickets
- Generous pension schemes
- Over 8,000 discounts and offers from shopping discounts to holidays.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Apply for HR Advisor / HR BP Support
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert