- Oakleaf Partnership
- London, England
- £90000 - £120000 per annum
- Closing date
- 11 Apr 2023
- Accountancy Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Compensation & Benefits
- Ensure reward policies and procedures comply with the remuneration requirements under the PRA/FCA remuneration rules as applicable to banks, asset management and insurance firms.
- Be a central point of contact for teams in other regions as a specialist on remuneration regulations and advise colleagues locally and globally on employee compensation queries.
- Partner with colleagues locally and globally to prepare board/remuneration committee papers, design of bespoke remuneration plans, ensure streamlined delivery of regulatory compensation submissions and external reporting.
- Lead and manage, along with the Group Risk team, the bi-annual material risk taker identification for the UK regulated entities, the employee communication process and preparation of the annual remuneration policy statements, year-end regulatory submissions and pillar 3 disclosures.
- Lead and coordinate the Group's responses to consultations on remuneration regulation matters.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure effective implementation of governance processes on regulatory requirements as part of annual pay review process.
- Review, challenge and improve existing reporting capabilities and processes and adapt to any changes in HR systems holding the relevant data for external reporting requirements.
- Assist with the development of control and assurance procedures to help ensure compliance with both internal and external global standards on reporting and controls.
Oakleaf Partnership is the UK’s largest independent HR recruitment consultancy. Founded in 2005, we have built enduring relationships with HR functions across every sector; thanks in part to our expertise, but also our collaborative approach. We listen. We share our insights. We take the time to truly understand the culture of an organisation – the person behind a CV.
Apply for Regulations Specialist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert