Senior HR Systems Specialist
- Hays Human Resources
- London, England
- Closing date
- 11 Apr 2023
- Not for Profit/Charity
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Systems
Your new company
My client is one of the UK's most well-known charitable organisations providing invaluable support to vulnerable members of communities.
Your new role
Reporting to the Head of HR Systems and joining a team of 6, your key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and implementing new modules, solutions, and functionality across key systems, names iTrent
- Lead on HR System projects from scoping to post-implementation review
- Assist the Head of HR Systems with Business Objectives / Business Intelligence
- Line management of 2 HR System Analysts
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this integral role within the organisation's HR Systems team, you will need:
- Significant experience managing complex HR systems, specifically iTrent and PowerBI
- Excellent experience managing data and providing technical solutions to system challenges
- Proven experience with report scoping and writing using PowerBI data
- Experience leading on the development and support of major system modules
What you'll get in return
This organisation are able to offer a salary in the region of £55,000 dependent on experience, and are able offer flexible working arrangements for the right candidate. You will also have access to some fantastic employee benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Apply for Senior HR Systems Specialist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert