- Macmillan Davies
- City Of Manchester, England
- £45000 - £55000 per annum
- Closing date
- 11 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Compensation & Benefits
Benefits Manager, £45,000 - £55,000 Per Annum, Manchester (Hybrid Working)
Macmillan Davies are delighted to be working with a global and leading legal firm who are looking for a Benefits Manager to join their HR Operations team in Manchester. This role is solely responsible delivering the benefits strategy across the UK and international offices.
Main duties include:
* Solely responsible for the delivery of the global benefits programme
* Design, deliver and organize the implementation of benefits-related HR projects and initiatives across the business.
* Organize the delivery of the end-to-end annual compensation cycle for all colleagues.
* Making sure the benefits offered are both competitive and compliant.
* Managing the annual renewal of all companywide benefits offered
* Overseeing solid relationships with external advisers/suppliers making sure that a high level of service is sustained, and their costs are maintained.
* Managing tender processes for new providers
* Contributing to the HR Board report on all benefits topics
* Managing and mentoring a team of 2
* Running the budget associated with the various benefit streams.
* Lead with the in-house benefit system and working with the HR Systems and Payroll teams on this when required.
* Previous solid experience of overseeing UK and international benefits.
* Excellent managerial skills and able to oversee and develop as required.
* Experience of working in a professional service would be ideal although not needed.
* Experience of managing senior business stakeholders as well as third party suppliers.
* Strategic and commercial approach
* Comfortable with a fast-paced working environment where priorities can change quickly.
What's on offer:
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to get a global and esteemed business on your CV and work within a thriving and growing team.
Please send your CV over at your earliest opportunity as my client is looking to interview ASAP.
Engage. Consult. Recruit.
For many HR professionals, we’ll need no introduction. We are one of the longest-established specialist HR recruitment consultancies in the UK, with expertise in every sector, including financial services, technology and communications, retail, and professional and business services. However, it’s our consultative way of working that really sets us apart. Engage Macmillan Davies and you’ll find the focus is firmly on you and your needs.
Professional. Proven. Personable.
Whether you’re an established HR Manager or just beginning your career as an HR Administrator, you’ll find our focus is on long-term candidate relationships, not short-term fixes. We’ll take as much time to understand your needs as we do client ones. Rather than simply pointing you towards a permanent or interim job in HR, we’ll ensure you make the right career move.
To say we’ve a wealth of experience in HR recruitment is an understatement. Macmillan Davies has been a dedicated HR recruitment consultancy since 1979. Since then, we have developed into the business we are today: a market-leading HR recruitment firm with offices in London and Manchester and part of a global network that spans Asia, Australia and Europe.
Our approach has been developed over three decades at the forefront of HR recruitment consultancy. In that time, we’ve developed an excellent track record of adding value to leading clients in every major sector, a well-established global network and a collaborative working style.
Together, these qualities add up to a unique proposition in HR recruitment. Not only do we have the expertise to deliver what you need, but our consultative and professional approach also means that search will be a rewarding experience.
At Macmillan Davies we take our responsibilities seriously, as we’re guardians of both our clients’ brands and our candidates’ careers. But we also make sure this professionalism is balanced with a personal approach. How we deliver is just as important to us as what we provide – and the reason so many of our clients and candidates return for our advice again and again.
Supporting your HR career every step of the way
We’re a long-term career partner to many of our candidates, supporting them as they progress from HR Assistant jobs to HR Director levels. All of which is made possible by our specialist practices. If you’re looking for a senior HR role, our Executive Resourcing practice is a specialist in the field. Our Interim team will handle your day rate and fixed-term HR assignments, while our Futurexec team will provide the support and opportunities you need earlier in your human resources career.
Darren Hayman – Director, Executive Resourcing
0203 587 7066
Nick Allwood - Director, Manchester
0161 416 6295
Macmillan Davies London
152 - 160 City Road
Macmillan Davies Manchester
First Floor, Swan Buildings
20 Swan Street
152 - 160 City Road
Apply for Benefits Manager
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert