- Hays Human Resources
- Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Closing date
- 11 Apr 2023
Your new company
Hays is pleased to be working in partnership with a long standing client to appoint and HR Adviser to join their Belfast team on a 12 month FTC.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with generalist HR experience, who wants to develop their skills in a busy and complex organisation, where they will get the opportunity to work closely with the wider HR team, and build strong internal relationships.
Your new role
As an HR Adviser, you will work closely with the HRBP to:
- Provide support and advice to line manager and employees on employee relations matters
- Support with the talent management process
- Ensure that policy and procedures are up to date and in line with NI employment legislation
- Support with the design and delivery of training
- Management of employee records
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful as an HR Adviser you will need:
- Previous generalist HR experience at a similar level
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Strong working knowledge of current NI employment legislation
- IT proficient
- Full, Clean Driving License with access to own vehicle
- CIPD Qualified to Associate Level or equivalent
- Previous experience of using HRIS or HR systems
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- Performance bonus
- Enhanced annual leave
- Enhanced pension
- Health cash plan
- Employee assistance programme
- Wellbeing calendar
- Membership of sports and social clubs
- Subsidised gym membership
- Car parking
- Family friendly policies
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Apply for HR Adviser
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert