Employee Relations Manager
- Anne Corder Recruitment
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- to £50000 plus generous benefits.
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Accountancy Banking, Finance & Insurance, IT, Internet and New Media, Private Sector
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Employee Relations
Brand new role within best-in-class HR Operations Team as Employee Relations Manager - working with the HR operations team, business partners and wider stakeholders to manage the Employee Relations Agenda across the whole business.
Supported by two ER Advisors, the Employee Relations Manager will work closely with the management and leadership teams to deliver a robust response to performance and behavioural issues within the business to deliver a great and safe place to work.
The Employee Relations Manager role includes:
- Policy development - own all policies ensuring you are horizon scanning and updating policies and processes, ensuring they fit for purpose and legally compliant - and making recommendations on how to stay ahead of the curve. Looking at innovative ways including tech solutions to deliver market leading approach. Case management - ownership of senior high risk, highly complex cases; and advising your ER Advisors on handling the more routine casework Upskilling managers and colleagues across the business, translating insights from the ER caseload into learning and development interventions, and coaching on a one to one basis. A key measure of success will be the upskilling of managers within the business. Improving the service of focusing on quality and improvement of service levels. Delivering data insights to the Head of HR Operations and Senior Leadership team to build effective people strategies.
A great opportunity to rally make your mark in this brand new role - you must demonstrate great breadth and depth in your ER experience, including the ability to influence, persuade and challenge. The role involves some difficult conversations so clear and concise communications, high levels of resilience and appropriate levels of empathy are key.
You will be joining a business on a journey, as part of a new HR Operations structure so have an opportunity to build a legacy in this role, and have excellent opportunity for future career development.
- 10 % pension 25 days holiday plus bank holidays Holiday buy/sell Private medical
We listen, understand and deliver outstanding, ethical results
The only thing that matters at Anne Corder Recruitment is matching the right people to the right jobs. We are proud of our ethical approach to recruitment, ensuring both businesses and job seekers experience effective, transparent, and honest working relationships with us.
Recruitment is very personal, and we aim to ensure everyone who experiences this process feels looked after, and not part of a ‘sale’.
Apply for Employee Relations Manager
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert