- Page Personnel
- Trafford, England
- £25000 - £30000 per annum
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Retail & Wholesale
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Advisor
As the HR Advisor you will be reporting into the Finance Director, this is a standalone role and is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in a generalist HR role and learn and develop within an exciting fast-growing business.
Our client is a is a fast growing and ambitious retail business based in Old Trafford, Manchester.
- Be the first point of contact for HR queries.
- Providing guidance on HR policies and processes.
- Dealing with all aspects of the new starter process, including the delivery of induction training for new starters.
- Employee relations, including disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to date information on the HR system (Bright HR).
- Recruitment administration including liaising with agencies and arranging interviews.
- Producing reports from the HR systems.
- Supporting the delivery of HR processes including performance appraisals.
- Ensuring all elements of HR administration are carried out - e.g., starters, leavers, referencing etc.
- Monitor and process long service awards.
- Monitor mid probation and end of probationary reviews.
- Support Office Manager execute staff engagement events.
- Undertaking and supporting relevant projects in line with the HR Strategy.
- Previous experience working in a HR role is essential.
- Ideally CIPD qualified or working towards.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to easily build and maintain relationships.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Confident and approachable.
- Opportunity to travel with work.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
- Flexible working opportunity.
- Work as a part of a unique and rapidly growing team.
- Reward committed staff with Long Service Awards.
- Bike2work scheme- do your bit for the environment and get fit.
- Holiday Buying and Selling Scheme.
- Job referral scheme.
- Competitive salary.
Whether you’re looking to take your first step on the HR career ladder, or you’re seeking a fresh challenge in a new HR job - we’re here to help. Our specialist consultants know the HR market inside out and can help you to find the right role for your specific skills and requirements.
Here are just some of the job areas we specialise in:
- HR administrators
- HR officers
- HR assistants
- Payroll administrators
- HR advisors
- Learning & Development assistants
- Training administrators
- Organisational Development assistants
- Recruitment assistants
We recruit permanent, temporary and contract HR jobs.
If you’re looking for a new position or are thinking of changing jobs, here are some reasons to choose Page Personnel Human Resources:
- Dedicated, specialist consultants with strong industry knowledge
- The expertise and resources of our extensive global network
- A consultative approach to creating a successful placement
- Advice and support at every step of your job search
01932 264 154
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert