- Frazer Jones
- Reading, England
- £36000 - £38000 per annum
- Closing date
- 22 Mar 2023
- Retail & Wholesale
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Advisor
We have a fantastic opportunity for a HR Advisor on a permanent basis to join a leading retailer in Berkshire.
You will be joining a well-established HR team, where a broad remit and key projects will await. A true generalist role. The person will be integral to the HR Team and work closely with the Senior HR Business Partner to develop and deliver effective people processes that drive high performance.
There will be the opportunity to manage their wellbeing initiatives across the organisation, enhancing their people engagement policies and processes. Therefore, if you have a key passion for this - it will be an exciting project to oversee and drive forward.
Key reponsibilities include;
- Build relationships and provide all levels of management professional support and advice on employee relation issues.
- Provide coaching and support to all managers with consistent application of HR policy and process.
- Lead on policy and process reviews, development and revisions.
- Support the Senior HRBP and HR Manager with all aspects of operational HR. Including, performance management, disciplinary, grievance and absence management ensuring adherence to legislation, policy and best practice.
- Lead and support with restructuring exercises, ensuring effective teamwork.
- Remain updated with developments in employment legislation and human resources best practice. Ensure all company policies adhere to legal guidance.
- Manage recruitment and onboarding of new starters.
- Run and support with learning and development across the organisation and business areas.
You will be able to demonstrate experience across:
* Proven HR generalist with an ER background within a fast-paced operational environment.
* Previous experience of coaching line managers.
* Detailed analysis with the ability to influence thinking and decisions.
* Track record of effective recruitment at all levels.
* Thorough understanding and knowledge of employment legislation.
* Microsoft Office package.
Personal qualities will include:
* Integrity, trust and engaging personality.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop strong working relationships with people at all levels of the organisation.
* Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task.
* Ability to work alone using own initiative.
* Able to problem solve detailed challenges.
* Work at pace and with accuracy.
* Confident character while approachable with tact and diplomacy.
* Functional, administrative and technical HR skills
The position will be based in Reading on a hybrid basis . For further information about this position please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are global HR recruitment specialists operating across the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and the USA.
Our team of expert consultants specialise in all areas of HR and possess the skills and ability to advise both clients and candidates on the best approach.
Whatever your situation, we are able to provide permanent and interim solutions and with our global connections we have the ability to build professional network pools across the globe.
Through our regular networking events and thought leadership, we go above and beyond the standard of a recruitment consultancy.
To find out more, visit our website: frazerjones.com
- +44 20 7415 2815
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert