- Page Personnel
- London, England
- £18 - £20 per hour + Hybrid
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Not for Profit/Charity
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
Responsible for 150 employees, inputting and processing payroll as well as maintaining records and providing admin support. Workday experience desired but not essential.
A human rights not for profit organisation.
- Payroll input for 150 employees
- Providing advice regarding payroll, benefits, annual leave etc
- Admin support to Employee Support Centre
- Managing HR inbox
- Processing payments and invoices
- Experience and exposure in a HR role
- Processing payroll for around 150 employees
- Good understanding of payroll policies
Competitive salary for a hybrid London based NFP organisation. ASAP start.
Whether you’re looking to take your first step on the HR career ladder, or you’re seeking a fresh challenge in a new HR job - we’re here to help. Our specialist consultants know the HR market inside out and can help you to find the right role for your specific skills and requirements.
Here are just some of the job areas we specialise in:
- HR administrators
- HR officers
- HR assistants
- Payroll administrators
- HR advisors
- Learning & Development assistants
- Training administrators
- Organisational Development assistants
- Recruitment assistants
We recruit permanent, temporary and contract HR jobs.
If you’re looking for a new position or are thinking of changing jobs, here are some reasons to choose Page Personnel Human Resources:
- Dedicated, specialist consultants with strong industry knowledge
- The expertise and resources of our extensive global network
- A consultative approach to creating a successful placement
- Advice and support at every step of your job search
01932 264 154
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert