Senior Executive Compensation Analyst
- Oakleaf Partnership
- London, England
- £60000 - £70000 per annum
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Compensation & Benefits
Oakleaf Partnership are working with a FTSE 100 organisation who have an opportunity for a Senior Executive Compensation Analyst to join their team.
Reporting into the Executive Compensation Manager your responsibilities will include:
* Working with the senior population within the business and managing their compensation
* Writing Remco papers and supporting management with the preparation of documentation required for Remco meetings
* Providing analysis, ideas and solutions based on compensation data gathered
* Working on and supporting the team with broader reward and also getting involved with strategic work
We are looking for someone with a good background within executive compensation. You must be highly analytical and be comfortable working with senior stakeholders.
To be considered, please apply accordingly
Oakleaf Partnership is the UK’s largest independent HR recruitment consultancy. Founded in 2005, we have built enduring relationships with HR functions across every sector; thanks in part to our expertise, but also our collaborative approach. We listen. We share our insights. We take the time to truly understand the culture of an organisation – the person behind a CV.
Apply for Senior Executive Compensation Analyst
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert