Recruitment & HR Coordinator - German Speaking
- Frazer Jones
- London, England
- £45000 - £55000 per annum
- Closing date
- 6 Apr 2023
- Accountancy Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Recruitment & Resourcing
Recruitment & HR Coordinator - German Speaking
Fixed Term Contract - view to go permanent.
£45,000 - £55,000
City based offices
I am very excited to be partnering with an investment Management organisation based in Central London. They are looking for a - German Speaking Recruitment & HR Coordinator to come and join them on a FTC basis. This would have the high potential of turning into a permanent role. The role would be looking to pay £45,000 - £55,000 depending upon experience. They offer a good hybrid working policy with being in the office 2 days a week.
- Work closely with line managers to advise on all aspects of recruitment, including role definition, team structure, recruitment approval process, compensation, headcount budgets, applicant tracking and reporting.
- Advise on the interview / selection process to ensure candidates have a positive experience. This may include interviewing, training on recruitment practices and techniques, psychometric/aptitude testing and other assessment methods.
- Focus on direct sourcing and reduce reliance on agencies where possible. Manage relationships with agencies, including updating terms / PSL
- Plan and organise recruitment marketing campaigns, including preparing internal and external adverts, managing the Workday recruitment system and the company careers website, and using social media such as LinkedIn.
- Coordinate recruitment activity across Continental Europe including vacancy tracking and sharing resourcing best practices.
- Coordinate all aspects of the graduate recruitment and development process.
- Work closely with the European business to understand and determine business needs for each annual graduate recruitment cycle, including hiring numbers and skill requirements.
- Plan graduate onboarding and induction, ensuring new graduates receive a professional and comprehensive introduction to the business.
- Oversee graduate development, advising on training including further study / external qualifications, coordinate rotations and manage performance issues where appropriate.
- Support HR data, including headcount reporting, support the organization with analytics, ad hoc reporting and turnover requests, ensuring data quality.
- Oversee the onboarding and induction process for all hires in Europe.
- Promote and coordinate internal mobility, managing all aspects of employee's international assignments and/or permanent relocations where appropriate.
- HR admin (ensure HR systems are correct and up to date; Prepare and coordinate various types of HR letters; Produce regular HR reporting; Help coordinate absence rules and monitoring; act as liaison with HR direct, etc)
- Support Pan-European HR projects including coordinating training initiatives as needed.
- Support HR annual cycle (annual compensation review process, talent management and succession planning, performance review process, etc)
- Participating and driving initiatives with DEI working groups
- Fluent English and German language skills essential; other European language skills would be beneficial.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills, enthusiasm for working with people and ability to build trust with all members of the business at all levels
- Solid previous in-house recruiting / resourcing experience, including knowledge of direct sourcing practices, social media, recruitment systems
- Prior experience and knowledge of the graduate recruitment process / cycle
- Good IT skills, including experience in using HR systems such as Workday and applicant tracking systems. Solid analytical skills, ability to use Excel to spot trends and prepare comprehensible reports
- Excellent attention to detail
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are global HR recruitment specialists operating across the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and the USA.
Our team of expert consultants specialise in all areas of HR and possess the skills and ability to advise both clients and candidates on the best approach.
Whatever your situation, we are able to provide permanent and interim solutions and with our global connections we have the ability to build professional network pools across the globe.
Through our regular networking events and thought leadership, we go above and beyond the standard of a recruitment consultancy.
To find out more, visit our website: frazerjones.com
- +44 20 7415 2815
Apply for Recruitment & HR Coordinator - German Speaking
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert