- Oakleaf Partnership
- £250 - £350 per day
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
- Chemicals, Oil & Gas
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
Payroll Consultant - 6 month day rate, up to £350 per day - Fully remote - Immediate start
Oakleaf Partnership are delighted to be partnered with an established energy provider, who are looking for a Payroll Consultant on an interim basis to start immediately, to support with their UK Payroll. This position is on a fully remote basis however, also has the opportunity for hybrid, if desirable based in London.
The Payroll Consultant will be assisting/overseeing duties such as:
- Responsible for the day to day running of the payroll and will administer and process all payroll payments and deductions for their employees
- Record, analyse, investigate and resolve all payroll queries and reporting to the relevant persons.
- Processing of payroll on a monthly basis, using SDWorx
- Maintain/update Payroll policies and procedures
- Working closely with the HR Ops teams
- Proven expertise in Payroll, minimum of 3 years
- Knowledge of SDWorx would be beneficial
- Analytically driven and responsible for creating innovative solutions to support the business
- Ability to work well in a busy environment and to meet all deadlines
If you are interested in discussing this position in greater detail, please apply now.
Oakleaf Partnership is the UK’s largest independent HR recruitment consultancy. Founded in 2005, we have built enduring relationships with HR functions across every sector; thanks in part to our expertise, but also our collaborative approach. We listen. We share our insights. We take the time to truly understand the culture of an organisation – the person behind a CV.
Apply for Payroll Consultant
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert