- Page Personnel
- Teddington, England
- health care
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
- IT, Internet and New Media
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Administrator
The HR Administrator will be responsible for acting as the first point of contact for internal employee queries and managing administrative tasks.
Assisting with payroll, by providing the department with relevant employee information such as; holiday, and sick days.
Consultancy based client with flexible working options.
Key Responsibilities for the HR Administrator:
- Acting as the first point of contact for employee queries
- Forming and maintaining employee records
- Reviewing and updating company policies and legal compliance
- Working collaboratively with the HR BP
- Assisting with payroll by providing the department with relevant employee information such as; holiday and sock days
The successful candidate will have experience working in a HR administrative role previously.
25 Days Holiday
On Site Canteen
Whether you’re looking to take your first step on the HR career ladder, or you’re seeking a fresh challenge in a new HR job - we’re here to help. Our specialist consultants know the HR market inside out and can help you to find the right role for your specific skills and requirements.
Here are just some of the job areas we specialise in:
- HR administrators
- HR officers
- HR assistants
- Payroll administrators
- HR advisors
- Learning & Development assistants
- Training administrators
- Organisational Development assistants
- Recruitment assistants
We recruit permanent, temporary and contract HR jobs.
If you’re looking for a new position or are thinking of changing jobs, here are some reasons to choose Page Personnel Human Resources:
- Dedicated, specialist consultants with strong industry knowledge
- The expertise and resources of our extensive global network
- A consultative approach to creating a successful placement
- Advice and support at every step of your job search
01932 264 154
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert