Learning and Development Advisor
- Frazer Jones
- City of London, England
- £45000 - £50000 per annum
- Closing date
- 23 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Learning & Development
14 Month FTC (MAT Cover)
Between £45,000 - £50,000 pa depending on your experience
A growing and renowned management law firm is looking for a L&D Advisor for a 12-month FTC (Mat Cover). The role will provide day-to-day L&D advisory support to the wider L&D team of about 13.
The primary focus of this role is to be the main point of contact for the managers and partners of the firm and coordinating both the legal and business trainings. The ideal candidate will have a strong attitude to work in and adapt in a fast-paced environment and remain organised.
It will be 3 days in the office and 2 days from home.
- Use the learning management system and other tools to schedule, organise and administer the learning curriculum.
- Liaise with multiple senior stakeholders and work closely with the L&D Managers regarding the planning and logistics of the programmes.
- Produce regular training updates for relevant departments.
- Be the first point of contact for monitoring and updating re L&D budgets.
- Delegate and supervise the junior candidates.
- Maintain and review current and new L&D policies, documents, and contracts and provide regular reporting to relevant partners
- Assist the L&D team with ad hoc projects as and when needed.
· Ideally someone who has at least 5 years L&D experience within professional or financial services.
· Solid knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are global HR recruitment specialists operating across the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and the USA.
Our team of expert consultants specialise in all areas of HR and possess the skills and ability to advise both clients and candidates on the best approach.
Whatever your situation, we are able to provide permanent and interim solutions and with our global connections we have the ability to build professional network pools across the globe.
Through our regular networking events and thought leadership, we go above and beyond the standard of a recruitment consultancy.
To find out more, visit our website: frazerjones.com
- +44 20 7415 2815
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert