Shared Services Team Leader / Manager
- Hays Human Resources
- Leeds, England
- £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Shared Services
* Contribute to delivering a world class service and fully engaging with the firm objectives and strategy.
* Promote and encourage our culture/values of continuous improvement and Innovation.
* Work in a collaborative manner to continually improve the processes and services delivered.
* Manage change effectively.
* Provide expertise and resource to ensure that key projects are run to a high quality and on time.
* Ensure communications are delivered effectively, timely and professionally.
* Strong leadership across the team with peers and driving positive behaviour.
* Lead, develop and motivate the team, setting and maintaining high standards of professional behaviour.
* Build strong relationships with customers (internal and external) to understand and deliver to meet their needs.
* Manage, coach and develop your team through regular 1:1's, team building and objective setting, team performance and development reviews.
* Managing and monitoring of the team performance to ensure service performance measures are achieved such as service levels and quality.
* Create and maintain daily, weekly and monthly quality and operational performance metrics for the team.
Essential Skills & Experience
* Experience and understanding of operating Shared Service Centres.
* Experience of managing projects.
* Good understanding of metrics and how to use data to drive continuous improvement.
* Understanding how the relationship with a 3rd party provider operates.
* Ability to manage multiple and competing demands
* Ability to make decisions whilst considering the impact to the department, firm and clients.
* Experience in an environment of continuous improvement and proven experience of leading process improvements
* Proven ability to lead, coach, motivate and manage a team to achieve the highest standards of performance and accuracy.
* At least 2 years' experience of leading multi-skilled teams, high volume processing and customer interaction.
* IT literate in the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Apply for Shared Services Team Leader / Manager
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert