- Page Personnel
- Manchester, England
- Up to £25000 per annum
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Administrator
As the HR Administrator you will be updating HR documents and staff records, reviewing company policies, ensuring legal compliance, recording sickness and holiday leave, filing employment contracts, and creating statistical reports.
Our client is s a global, clinical-stage cell therapy company developing tumor infiltrating lymphocytes for the treatment of cancer.
- Providing admin support to Line Managers in the management of the recruitment process and associated documentation.
- Providing general HR and Finance admin support.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date employee records.
- Being a point of contact with employees for any HR related queries.
- Inputting monthly payroll changes.
* Experience in HR administration or HR Assistant role.
* Use of HR management software Systems.
* Use of invoice processing systems.
* Experience of using Netsuite is desirable.
* Experience of using Workday.
* Experience of working in Biotech sector.
- £17-£18 an hour
- ASAP start
- Six month initial contract with the possibility of going permanent
Whether you’re looking to take your first step on the HR career ladder, or you’re seeking a fresh challenge in a new HR job - we’re here to help. Our specialist consultants know the HR market inside out and can help you to find the right role for your specific skills and requirements.
Here are just some of the job areas we specialise in:
- HR administrators
- HR officers
- HR assistants
- Payroll administrators
- HR advisors
- Learning & Development assistants
- Training administrators
- Organisational Development assistants
- Recruitment assistants
We recruit permanent, temporary and contract HR jobs.
If you’re looking for a new position or are thinking of changing jobs, here are some reasons to choose Page Personnel Human Resources:
- Dedicated, specialist consultants with strong industry knowledge
- The expertise and resources of our extensive global network
- A consultative approach to creating a successful placement
- Advice and support at every step of your job search
01932 264 154
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert