- Hays Human Resources
- Cookstown, Northern Ireland
- Up to £25000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Part Time
- Job Type
- HR Administrator
Your new company
Hays is pleased to be working exclusively with a well established global organisation to appoint an HR Administrator to join their team in Cookstown.
This is a permanent, part time position working 20 hours per week.
Your new role
As an HR Administrator, you will support the HR Specialist with a range of duties to support the day to day running of the HR department.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries
- Keep HR database and admin up to date
- Lead the recruitment process in NI, working closely with line managers to create job descriptions
- Complete onboarding for new employees, including induction training
- Manage all employee correspondence, eg. contracts, offer letters, medical questionnaires, etc
- Monitor employee visas and ensure compliance
- Support management with performance reviews and probation reviews
- Take the lead on low level investigations meetings as and when they arise
- Support with payroll queries
- Work with line managers to increase their understanding of procedures and policies
- Ensuring that diversity and equality are core tenets of the company's culture
- General office administration tasks
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 2 years experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge of Northern Ireland employment law
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills especially MS Office
- Very organised and great attention to detail
- Team player
- CIPD qualified would be desirable
What you'll get in return
- Permanent position
- Part time - 20 hours per week (flexibility on days worked)
- Salary circa £25000 (pro rata)
- 31 days annual leave (pro rata for part time)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Apply for HR Administrator
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert