HRBP - Front Office
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, England
- £11001 - £110000 per annum
- Closing date
- 23 Mar 2023
- Accountancy Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Business Partner
HRBP - Front Office
An exciting opportunity is available at one of the most well recognised banks in the world. This Tier 1 Investment Bank is looking for a dynamic, commercial and engaging HRBP to work with one of its leading Front Office teams - Global Markets.
The role will work as a trusted Business partner service to a number of UK based employees. The successful candidate will work on HR initiatives with senior level HR colleagues and senior figures at Head of Level within the bank/business line across a broad generalist remit - business partnering, resourcing, ER, metrics, talent, succession, reward/Exec comp and much more.
The successful candidate must be able to operate effectively across the full range of HR disciplines and be able to work with managers and colleagues at all levels across the business. This role offers the right candidate an excellent opportunity to work in partnership with the business on a broad range of interesting and challenging initiatives.
We are looking for candidates that have worked in a banking environment before and have partnered with a Front Office group. Candidates will need to be able to work in a fast paced environment, be an excellent relationship builder and have a commercial mindset.
- Degree educated or equivalent
- CIPD qualification preferred
- Strong foundation of HR generalist experience gained within a corporate environment
- Broad understanding of the Regulatory Remuneration environment preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to build relationships with managers at all levels
- Methodical, rational and logical approach to problem solving
- Excellent attention to detail
- Compensation/data experience or aptitude; strong numerical skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Willingness to seek and identify alternative solutions when faced with an obstacle
- Ability to take ownership, to work autonomously and willingness to be accountable whilst aware of own limitations and of when to seek guidance from more experienced colleagues
- Strong team ethic and proven ability to work collaboratively
- Flexible and professional approach
- Ability to manage expectations of clients and colleagues
- Ability to operate effectively within a global, matrix organisation
- Focus on excellence and delivery to clients
- High standards of integrity
Oakleaf Partnership is the UK’s largest independent HR recruitment consultancy. Founded in 2005, we have built enduring relationships with HR functions across every sector; thanks in part to our expertise, but also our collaborative approach. We listen. We share our insights. We take the time to truly understand the culture of an organisation – the person behind a CV.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert