HR Business Partner
- Oakleaf Partnership
- London, England
- £75000 - £85000 per annum
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
- Accountancy Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner
£75,000 - £85,000 + bonus
I have partnered with a leading international Trading firm in their search for an HR Business Partner to join their team of 4 in HR. This is a newly created role to enable the Business Partnering team to provide a proactive & forward-thinking approach to the business areas across multiple locations. Reporting directly to the Head of HR, this individual will need to have the confidence and ability to lead and develop strategic projects independently & present them to the wider business.
- Managing employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy.
- Apply HR and business knowledge evidencing appropriate decision-making skills.
- Advise line managers on the terms and conditions of employment and share best practice knowledge with them.
- Assist in managing talent and succession planning process.
- Assist in managing the learning and development strategy
- Help drive alignment between HR strategy and business goals.
- Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation.
- Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary.
- Support change management processes.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent professional qualification
- Experience of utilising HR systems (Workday)
- Strong understanding of employment law.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent advisory skills, with the ability to manage all levels of stakeholders, including commercial employees
- High level influencing skills and ability to build relationships
Oakleaf Partnership is the UK’s largest independent HR recruitment consultancy. Founded in 2005, we have built enduring relationships with HR functions across every sector; thanks in part to our expertise, but also our collaborative approach. We listen. We share our insights. We take the time to truly understand the culture of an organisation – the person behind a CV.
Apply for HR Business Partner
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert