- Oakleaf Partnership
- London, England
- £50000 - £55000 per annum + plus bonus and benefits
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
- Accountancy Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Advisor
Oakleaf Partnership are working closely with a leading asset management firm to assist them in their search for a HR Generalist to join thier team.
Our client is an 300 person asset manager who are looking to expand their HR team with a HR Generalist. The role is a true generalist role covering recruitment, D&I initiatives, wellbeing, L&D, documentation administration, ER, leaver process, reporting within Sage and looking after the internship and graduate schemes.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Build effective working relationships with staff at all levels across all jurisdictions and provide advice to staff on a range of HR policies and HR related issues to support understanding and ensure effective communication of good HR practice
- Support the Head of HR on training and development programs across the business
- Support managers with hiring and on boarding across all areas of the firm
- Lead or support ad hoc HR projects from time to time as agreed by Head of HR
- Proven ability to build effective relationships with employees of all levels.
- Diplomacy and ability to remain discreet and confidential
- Ability to positively challenge and influence managers
- Professional and engaging manner. Empathy yet resilience under assertive challenge
- Working knowledge of employment law in areas where the firm operates
- Understanding of payroll
- Strong organisational and planning skills; able to multi-task and work under pressure remaining professional and calm
Oakleaf Partnership is the UK’s largest independent HR recruitment consultancy. Founded in 2005, we have built enduring relationships with HR functions across every sector; thanks in part to our expertise, but also our collaborative approach. We listen. We share our insights. We take the time to truly understand the culture of an organisation – the person behind a CV.
Apply for HR Generalist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert