Learning & Development Specialist / L&D Advisor
- Hays Human Resources
- Eastleigh, England
- £31000.00 - £35795.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
- Not for Profit/Charity
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Learning & Development
An outstanding opportunity for a Learning & Development Professional to join a busy regional group Eastleigh
Were seeking an experienced Learning & Development professional to join a busy team where you will design, develop, deliver and evaluate effective solutions that support organisation.
You will work as part of a supportive, fun, LPI accredited team who are cutting-edge in their thinking and always striving for excellence.
- Design, develop and deliver learning solutions in line with the overall People Development strategy
- Be the expert in learning, development and performance for your business areas.
- Advise and propose solutions for L&D / Learning that deliver value for money, that deliver improved performance in line with objectives, towards a learning culture.
- Mandatory training, facilitated training courses and programmes,
- Deliver coaching to colleagues and managers across the business where there is a need.
- Be responsible for project streams within L&D's offer, creating objectives by which the project can be evaluated by, owning the content and any updates required.
- Source and manage providers where needed to enhance our learning capability.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to extract content and ensure content is up to date a relevant.
- Ensure that our L&D offer is always up to date and refreshed,
- Work with managers to identify skills, knowledge and behaviours required to support objectives and vision and values, then assist them to identify and rectify any skills gaps and learning and development needs.
- CIPD qualification and relevant Learning and Development or training qualifications (desirable); (PTLLS, Cert in Training Practice, Cert Ed, PGCE, CIPD).
- OPQ/Insights Discovery/MBTI practitioner status or (BPS) Level 2 Occupational Test User - personality qualification (Essential).
- Experience as a successful L&D Specialist within a fast-paced environment (Essential).
- Has proven TNA experience - identifying specific performance needs of our organisation.
- Experience of working with Cornerstone LMS (desirable).
- Can draw from traditional and non-traditional learning solutions to solve problems.
- Has a background of designing a range of content including digital, video, print, and face to face sessions.
- Strong project management and organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple workstreams.
- Energy, drive and resilience who can work in an agile, fast paced team and respond quickly to business needs.
- Motivated to make a difference to the traditional L&D offering and be open to pushing boundaries to be industry leaders.
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
- Exceptional facilitation and presentation skills.
- Exceptional coaching and mentoring skills.
- A service orientated outlook and attitude, with proven experience of providing excellent customer focused services.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of differing learning and organisational development theories as well as methods of learning evaluation.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, using judgement where necessary.
- Possess strong IT skills with practical knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to inspire confidence and respect with all customers and stakeholder groups.
- 28 days of annual leave + bank holiday
- Generous pension scheme.
- Discounts for most high street and online retailers in the form of instant vouchers, reloadable cards and cashback.
- Buying / Selling Holiday upto 5 days.
- Taking advantage of the professional development on offer including skills and qualifications might identify as beneficial to your role,
- Fantastic LMS which hosts thousands of excellent quality self-led learning materials for your professional development and well-being.
- Hybrid/Home Working sites in Eastleigh
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Apply for Learning & Development Specialist / L&D Advisor
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert