HR Database Administrator
- Page Personnel
- East London, England
- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Closing date
- 22 Mar 2023
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Administrator
I am currently recruiting a HR Database Administrator to work for a Travel and Tourism company based in East London. This is a 5 month contract.
My client is a well known travel and transportation company based in East London. They provide travel services across London and they are now looking to hire a new HR Database Administrator to join the company on a 5 month contract.
My client has recently received new sponsorship and as a result the company has grown and they are migrating to a new HR System. The HR Database Administrator coming into this role will be responsible for helping with the migration as well as supporting the team with day to day HR duties.
HR Database Administrator, East London
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist with the migration of the current HR Database
- Using Excel to sort and organise spreadsheets - v look ups and pivot tables
- Mail mergers
- Uploading and populating letter templates for starters, leavers, benefits etc
- Managing the HR Inbox
- Dealing with queries - starters leavers etc.
- Assisting with pension and payroll payments and export them for the payroll bureau
- Producing high volumes of letters
The successful candidate must have good working knowledge of Excel, knowledge of HR databases and HR Administrative experience.
They MUST also be immediately available and be able to start by the 22nd March 2023
The successful candidate will be paid £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
Whether you’re looking to take your first step on the HR career ladder, or you’re seeking a fresh challenge in a new HR job - we’re here to help. Our specialist consultants know the HR market inside out and can help you to find the right role for your specific skills and requirements.
Here are just some of the job areas we specialise in:
- HR administrators
- HR officers
- HR assistants
- Payroll administrators
- HR advisors
- Learning & Development assistants
- Training administrators
- Organisational Development assistants
- Recruitment assistants
We recruit permanent, temporary and contract HR jobs.
If you’re looking for a new position or are thinking of changing jobs, here are some reasons to choose Page Personnel Human Resources:
- Dedicated, specialist consultants with strong industry knowledge
- The expertise and resources of our extensive global network
- A consultative approach to creating a successful placement
- Advice and support at every step of your job search
01932 264 154
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert