- Page Personnel
- Haywards Heath, England
- Closing date
- 15 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Advisor
HR Advisor / Haywards Heath / Human Resources & Personnel
A well respected Haywards Heath business is looking to recruit a fixed contract HR Advisor on a long term basis.
As HR Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Working as part of a team, provide professional, confidential and customer focussed HR advice across the full range of HR activity
- Provide thought leadership, advice and guidance to managers on employment policies, procedures and practices, ensuring compliance with employment legislation
- Provide employment advice to our management teams based on a background of strong ER experience, as well as generalist practice on terms and conditions of employment, policies and procedures
- Manage the on boarding of all employees, including staff transfers as a result of internal recruitment
- Manage the on-boarding of new starters
- Take the lead on employee relations matters, including absence reviews, investigations and disciplinary and grievance hearings.Prepare necessary paperwork and participate in and take accurate notes at meetings, advising managers as necessary.
- Manage the sickness absence process, working with managers to proactively monitor sickness absences and ensuring they are recorded accurately.
- Manage the complete lifecycle of employees including, but not limited to, probation reviews, appraisals, maternity leave, paternity leave.
- Ensure reward and benefits packages are relevant, up to date and maintain market competitiveness
- As requested provide information to the HR Manager for regular management reports on employee data (absence, turnover etc.) and Key Performance Indicators
- Participate in HR projects where required
- CIPD Level 5 or 7
- Able to commit to a fixed term contract
- Up to date employment law knowledge
Whether you’re looking to take your first step on the HR career ladder, or you’re seeking a fresh challenge in a new HR job - we’re here to help. Our specialist consultants know the HR market inside out and can help you to find the right role for your specific skills and requirements.
Here are just some of the job areas we specialise in:
- HR administrators
- HR officers
- HR assistants
- Payroll administrators
- HR advisors
- Learning & Development assistants
- Training administrators
- Organisational Development assistants
- Recruitment assistants
We recruit permanent, temporary and contract HR jobs.
If you’re looking for a new position or are thinking of changing jobs, here are some reasons to choose Page Personnel Human Resources:
- Dedicated, specialist consultants with strong industry knowledge
- The expertise and resources of our extensive global network
- A consultative approach to creating a successful placement
- Advice and support at every step of your job search
01932 264 154
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert