- Page Personnel
- Uckfield, England
- £32000 - £37000 per annum
- Closing date
- 15 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Manager
HR Manager / Uckfield / Human Resources and Personnel
A well respected organisation are looking to recruit a HR Manager on a full time permanent basis.
The HR Manager will:
● Apply specialist knowledge of employment law to advise, guide and share best practice with
colleagues across the company.
● Advise Heads of Departments on capability investigations, including grievance and
● Provide guidance to line managers on managing employee relationships, responding to any
queries or challenges that they have and managing their expectations.
● Lead complex employee relations matters and HR service improvement projects.
● Reviewing and updating People Services policies and
ensuring these are in line with current legislation.
● Support the HR Adviser in assisting line managers to monitor and manage attendance,
absenteeism, performance and other employee relations matters and ensuring the
necessary documentation is received and records updated in a timely manner.
● Support the HR Adviser in driving initiatives to raise EDI awareness, engagement and
improve employee benefits etc.
● Provide operational support to the HR Adviser, HR Administrator and L&D Coordinator,
ensuring they address day to day enquiries in a timely manner, but also strive to meet
value-add objectives contributing towards organisational aims.
● Lead the Job Evaluation for all new and existing roles when reviews are required.
● Oversee and liaise with payroll to ensure all changes of Ts & Cs, one-off payments, new
starters and leavers are processed before the payroll cut-off date.
● Assist the HR Adviser in supporting the Employee Benefits working group
● Guide and assist Heads of Departments with recruitment strategies for hard to fill roles.
● Assist with and develop recruitment campaigns, including attending relevant fairs and
analysing return on investment.
● Guide and assist the HR Administrator in completing prompt, compliant and efficient on and
● Monitor and report on key employee metrics, such
as turnover, retention rates, absence rate.
● Support the initial implementation and maintenance of Sage HR and ensure compliance to
GDPR document retention guidelines.
● Carry out audits of people processes to ensure they are followed and identify areas for
● Collaborate with the L&D Coordinator to plan and coordinate an annual learning programme to meet the development
needs of employees and volunteers across the organisation.
● Use analytical skills to interpret data on our Learning Management System and create
reports and presentations for a range of stakeholders, locally and across the Collaboration,
as well as support the use of managers' reporting.
● Research and explore funding opportunities for learning and development projects.
● Promote self-service uptake to support a culture of self-managed learning and compliance.
● Identify relevant LMS courses which support engagement and compliance with specific
knowledge areas, to benefit from both e-learning and other mediums of training.
● Make recommendations, as necessary for changes and additions to the annual mandatory
and statutory programme in order to meet requirements in the most time and cost efficient
- CIPD Level 5 or 7
- Sage HR
- Data HR reporting
- TUPE exposure
- Learning & development knowledge
Whether you’re looking to take your first step on the HR career ladder, or you’re seeking a fresh challenge in a new HR job - we’re here to help. Our specialist consultants know the HR market inside out and can help you to find the right role for your specific skills and requirements.
Here are just some of the job areas we specialise in:
- HR administrators
- HR officers
- HR assistants
- Payroll administrators
- HR advisors
- Learning & Development assistants
- Training administrators
- Organisational Development assistants
- Recruitment assistants
We recruit permanent, temporary and contract HR jobs.
If you’re looking for a new position or are thinking of changing jobs, here are some reasons to choose Page Personnel Human Resources:
- Dedicated, specialist consultants with strong industry knowledge
- The expertise and resources of our extensive global network
- A consultative approach to creating a successful placement
- Advice and support at every step of your job search
01932 264 154
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert