- Page Personnel
- Hove, England
- £20000 - £22000 per annum
- Closing date
- 15 Apr 2023
- Professional Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
Accounts Administrator / Hove / Accounts / Finance
A well respected Hove area client are looking to recruit a full time Accounts Administrator on a permanent basis.
As Accounts Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Process daily payments e.g., cash, credit/debit cards.
- Printing off and processing invoices.
- Enter invoices onto system ready for payment.
- Provide general administrative support to the department.
- Liaise with suppliers for refunds as necessary, chasing up when required.
- Chase outstanding invoices when statements received and checked against system.
- Monitor payments regarding standing orders and check these are made as agreed.
- Assist with the Client quarterly statements and sending out Year End accounts.
- Excel and finance/accountancy systems
- Some accounting knowledge and looking to take the next step
- Maybe strong administration skills looking to extend into finance
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication
Whether you’re looking to take your first step on the HR career ladder, or you’re seeking a fresh challenge in a new HR job - we’re here to help. Our specialist consultants know the HR market inside out and can help you to find the right role for your specific skills and requirements.
Here are just some of the job areas we specialise in:
- HR administrators
- HR officers
- HR assistants
- Payroll administrators
- HR advisors
- Learning & Development assistants
- Training administrators
- Organisational Development assistants
- Recruitment assistants
We recruit permanent, temporary and contract HR jobs.
If you’re looking for a new position or are thinking of changing jobs, here are some reasons to choose Page Personnel Human Resources:
- Dedicated, specialist consultants with strong industry knowledge
- The expertise and resources of our extensive global network
- A consultative approach to creating a successful placement
- Advice and support at every step of your job search
01932 264 154
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert