I'm delighted to be working exclusively with a leading Charity to recruit a Head of HR. Home based with occasional travel.
As the Head of HR you will play an integral part in the organisation, supporting all areas of the Business operations. You will develop and maintain effective working relationships across the Company to ensure that all aspects of HR and employee well-being are delivered to the highest standard.
You will manage a small teams and work closely with the Director of People, to lead, develop and implement the Company's people strategy in all aspects of People Management and Organisation Development.
As the Head of HR you will:
- Be CIPD qualified to level 7 or equivalent.
- Have excellent Employment law and HR practice knowledge
- Change Management/Organisational Development experience
- Excellent Stakeholder Management
- Team Management experience
- An understanding of governance within charities and experience of working with or within charities is desirable.
£50k - £55k + Benefits
Home based with occasional travel.