Industrial Relations Manager / ER Manager
£50,000 - £64,000 + excellent benefits, 30 days holiday, strong pension
1 year contract with strong potential to extend
This is a super opportunity for someone with strong communication and relationship building skills, who has Trade Union experience.
You will be the person to lead the relationship with Trade Unions across the business, driving change, communications and resolving queries.
- To build and maintain strong relationships with Trade Unions across this large business,
- Work on sensitive and non-straightforward queries, agreeing timescales, outcomes and ensuring there is minimal risk of escalation
- You will manage response to all industrial action, including any strike action whilst minimising the disruption to the business
- You will lead a taskforce to coordinate responses, providing clear communications and responses across the business
- You will advise the business with regards to Trade Union negotiations, lead on conversations and manage disputes, leading on all negotiations
- Working with internal colleagues and external 3rd party providers such as lawyers to mitigate risk and implications.
- Build strong relationships moving forward and working in partnership
- Work with other parts of the business to educate and implement development programmes for employees
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience leading on Trade Union negotiations, working within a large business environment
- Ideally you will have experience in the public sector, be used to processes that can take a while to negotiate and have worked for a large organisation
- Strong communication and written skills, exceptional negotiation skills and be a diplomatic communicator
- You will be able to build relationships with stakeholders across the business, and have experience working with multiple teams, leaders and external parties.
To be considered for this role, please apply online
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.