HR Operations Manager
Cheltenham / Hybrid
Up to £65k
A professional services client of ours is seeking HR Operations Manager. This is a brand new role in the HR function to over see the HR operations team and work with the HR Director.
The purpose of this role is to drive high performance within the HR Operations team to deliver efficient, effective service to the internal stakeholders
The HR team are working to drive a culture of collaboration and continuous improvement. And this role will play a significant part in taking our client through the next steps of our clients journey.
This role has responsibility for stakeholder groups across our 3 main sites and therefore there will be a requirement to travel to other sites at times.
Key role responsibilities:
* Lead on the strategic direction of the HR Operations team including involvement in a
programme of processes through people and technology.
* End to end delivery of all employee lifecycle processes, with accountability for
delivering all services that come within the scope of the HR Operations team
ensuring strong measures are in place.
* Work in partnership with managers to provide advice and coaching on employment
related issues to enable them to effectively handle issues such as probation,
performance issues, grievances, disciplinaries, absences, terminations of
* Support L&D initiatives and programmes - to champion the learning agenda with teams,
ensuring participation for individuals depending on their performance and potential.
The Ideal Candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
* Experience of leading a HR operations team
* Client focused approach, highly motivated to provide excellent advice and delivery
* Experience of operating at senior management level including coaching, managing and
* Good commercial awareness in order to drive quality and efficiency.
* Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the HR team and across the
* Previous experience of working in a professional services environment - legal or