Frazer Jones are delighted to be partnered with a leading Wealth Managerment company on the growth of their HR Team in County Durham. The firm are fast-paced, friendly and supportive with a high-performing environment.
Due to growth, they're keen for an ER Specialist to join their HR Business Partnering team on a permanent basis. The role will be responsible for providing an outstanding HR service to stakeholders in accordance with best practice and employment law.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with business leaders on ER matters with an early intervention approach. You should have solid mediation and coaching skills, with a track-record managing complex cases end to end.
* Support delivery of People Strategy initiatives and projects and provide ongoing training and coaching to leaders.
* Provide consistent and pragmatic HR advice and support to leaders supporting org practices and legislation.
* Managing multiple cases, including disciplinary, grievance, conduct, absence/welfare and other similar policy processes.
* Initiate conversations with Managers delivering high-quality outcomes in a timely manner.
* Experience managing ER cases end to end with confidence and sensitivity.
* Demonstrable experience of undertaking Human Resources advisory work.
* In-depth knowledge of legislation including HR Management and Employment Law.
* Credible influencer who can build trusting relationships.
What's in it for you?
* Working in a high-performing, collaborative culture with the ability to progress.
* Flexible hybrid working environments; manage your day dependent on your job role.
* 28 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
* Fantastic maternity and paternity offerings.
* Supportive, long-term environment with tremendous opportunities to learn and develop your career.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.