Your new company
My exclusive client is an established manufacturing business who design, manufacture and distribute their specialist products to companies around the world.
Your new role
This is a new role to join their Southampton team and you will report to a supportive HR Director, working in a settled team of 3 alongside a HR Advisor and a HR Business Partner. This position is part of an exciting period of change for the business as they seek to improve efficiency and confirm their reputation as a market leader.
This role will be responsible for supporting HR processes within the UK, with a particular emphasis on payroll, time and attendance and data management for a few payroll groups that they are responsible for across 3 sites.
Key responsibilities include:
- Being responsible for maintaining the personal information in the HRIS accurately and on time, including salaries, absence, holidays, benefits, etc.
- Administering the input to payroll for defined groups sites on a monthly basis, working with an external provider.
- Support the checking and reconciliation of the time and attendance system on a weekly basis.
- Administering personnel related documentation in the full employment lifecycle, from offer letters, contracts and induction through to leaver processes.
- Maintain employee-based information including reports, organisation charts, etc
- To be the first point of contact for general HR queries through developing close working relationships with managers and all employees.
Working hours: 37.5 / week, Monday-Friday (plus 1 hour lunch). This role is office-based due to the sector (manufacturing) but offers flexibility on start / finish times to suit.
What you'll need to succeed
This opportunity will suit a highly organised, courteous person who would like to join a dynamic organisation in a busy manufacturing environment. You must have the drive and initiative to work well independently, but with the support of a small but experienced HR team as required.
You must have some experience in a HR / People role or function for at least 12 months, preferably CIPD qualified (Level 3 minimum) and with some knowledge of Workday or ADP.
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an experienced, settled HR team during an exciting period of change for the company.
A market-leading salary between £25,000-£28,000 (DOE), 25 days holiday +BH's, option to buy / sell holiday, pension matched to 6% (you can put in more), £100 / year towards eye tests / glasses, life assurance, cycle to work scheme, EAP for you and your family, and free onsite parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me today on 07834 975318.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new HR or Recruitment position at any level in the local area, please contact me for a confidential discussion about your career.