A great opportunity for a Senior Tester who is ready for their next step in their career.
Joining an established organisation that is on a Tech transformation journey!
- Define and create testing programs and strategy
- Develop testing standards, processes and governance
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to deliver outcomes
- Support the transformation of roadmap
- Undertake end-to-end testing
- Chair daily meetings to manage/ respond to defects
- Create and manage the defect log
Do you have a combination of the following experience:
- Minimum of 2 years in QA Tester role
- Worked in an Agile environment
- Cross functional, system, integration, and end to end testing
- Strong knowledge of testing methodologies, frameworks, and tools
- Implemented and driven adoption of automated testing
- Understanding of software development lifecycle
- Experience with Dynamics NAV and or eCommerce platforms
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Salary of circa £40,000
- Hybrid working
- Various benefits including holidays and discounts!
Whatever your ambition in your job search – we share it. We're invested in life-long partnerships that empower both people and businesses to succeed. Our robust relationships with employers across the world of work, the latest insights and deep industry knowledge, means we have the best roles for you, at all stages of your career journey. Because at Hays, we're Working for your tomorrow.