Your new company
You'll be working for a local housing association that prides itself on doing things differently. You will be a part of the maintenance team, which are responsible for undertaking repairs and maintenance tasks to a high standard.
Your new role
The work of a maintenance technician is to be a part of a dedicated team to deliver and undertake all repairs and maintenance to customer's homes, which may include work on responsive repairs, void properties, aids and adaptions and planned improvement works.
- To undertake repairs safely and to a high standard in your core trade (plastering)
- To manage your van and stock within it in accordance with policies and procedures
- To meet standards and targets for productivity and efficiency
- To work flexibly in order to meet customer needs
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in your core trade (plastering)
- NVQ or equivalent in core trade
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Understanding and awareness of health and safety
- Full UK driving license
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a temp-perm contract with weekly pay. You will also receive a competitive hourly rate between £19.61- £23 (PAYE or umbrella) and a company van with a fuel card.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Liana in your local Hays Liverpool branch today on 01512420743.