Were seeking experienced HR Professionals, ER Consultant/Senior HR Advisors who have backgrounds in delivering complex and challenging Change Management and ER.
- Proactively manage and deliver specialist and complex change projects
- Provide professional guidance on complex service transformation such as organisational change, TUPE, redundancy, restructures and early retirements
- Asses high level risk options in relation to change, presenting these options in a way that provides managers with confidence in making well-informed decisions
- Take a lead role in developing policy in line with current legislation and best practice
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with Trade Unions to resolve individual cases and effective consultation on people-related solutions
- Interpret statistics, including Employee Relations performance indicators to influence business planning, staff management and decision-making across the area of responsibility
- Monitor trends in employment practices and advise on appropriate proactive action
- Coach, train and develop managers in best practice employee relations and softer skills
Specific Qualifications and Experience
- Full membership of CIPD
- Experience of employee relations in a unionised environment
Personal Qualities & Attributes
- Highly developed mediation skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Must be able to travel, using public or other forms of transport where they are viable, or by holding a valid UK driving licence with access to your own or pool car
- You will be engaged via Hays on a full-time basis, but a 4-day week will be considered.
- 6 months temporary contract initially
- Hybrid working for circa 2 days on sites in Bournemouth and potentially more if project needs
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.