HR Operations Manager
HR Project Manager
12 months Interim
PageGroup are supporting a successful construction business based in Birmingham with the appointment of a HR Operations Manager for a 12 month interim contract.
This role offers hybrid working - Circa 3 days office and 2 home per week
Reporting to the Head of People and Culture, the role of HR Operations Manager is a varied and interesting role, you will be responsible for overseeing delivery of HR project activity including a new HRIS system implementation.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Develop and manage the HR project plan - lead key activities in this plan
- Lead on the implementation of a new HRIS and exit of the existing HRIS
- Support the Head of People and Culture to define how the HR Operating model is delivered - Supporting implement any changes to this model
- Review and update People policies
- Design document management systems
- Analyse data of HR reports to gain greater insight into the trends and to support improvement
- Work closely with HRBPs and HR Operations to ensure People strategy, changes and projects are delivered
Ideal candidates for this role will have a proven background in a similar role, experiences will ideally include HR Project management, HRIS implementation and HR Operations management.
12 months Interim role
Up to Circa £55,000 + Car Allowance