Fantastic opportunity to join a organisation that offers a collaborative culture, career progression and the opportunity to be innovative and entrepreneurial.
If you are passionate about engagement, and communication, this would be a role where you can take the lead in engaging with the organisations employees and ensuring they are able to access and gain the most out of the benefits provided.
This role will focus on the building of financial confidence in employees. You will be responsible for overseeing the design, management, compliance to legislation and running of all benefit schemes as well as managing relationships with providers, advisers and key internal stakeholders.
- Oversee the management and running of all UK benefits provisions and the Defined Contribution (DC) pension plan providing subject matter expertise.
- Manage relationships with benefit and pension providers and external advisers to ensure an effective relationship and smooth service provision.
- Lead provider governance meetings and pension governance committee meetings and look for opportunities to harmonise any differing processes and procedures.
- Interpret benefits and pension change legislation and amend policies and administrative processes accordingly.
- Design and lead pension, benefits and financial wellbeing offerings and communications, with a strong focus on employee engagement, and return on investment.
- Operational management and effectiveness review of all benefits and wellness programs, including account management and governance of all benefit vendors.
- Lead annual broking processes
- Own and create ongoing comms plan (wellbeing and benefits); working with relevant stakeholder
- Ownership of the Wellbeing strategy