Key Responsiblities in Role:
- Lead on the annual calendar of remuneration-related governance and compliance activities for the UK and Ireland, including internal meeting dates, documentation, records and external regulatory filings / deadlines.
- Work closely with a variety of internal stakeholders in the UK, Ireland and global to ensure all timelines are met.
- Support the UK and Ireland Remuneration Oversight Committees, SBE Remuneration Committee and SIDAC Board on remuneration-related matters by assisting with agenda planning, material preparation
- Prepare remuneration-related regulatory reports and filings
- Support all internal audit or compliance-led reviews on remuneration-related matters in the UK and Ireland.
- Maintain the UK and Ireland MRT lists and associated documentation
- Support with remuneration regulatory rules mapping, by tracking and maintaining relevant rules gap analysis for the UK and Ireland (including maintenance of the iRCM regulatory rules and controls libraries).
- Support recruitment and/or executive appointments, year-end incentive planning, remuneration benchmarking
Scope of role and areas to manage:
- European (UK and Ireland) scope
- Support minimum of 4 UK ROC, 4 SIDAC ROC, 4 SBE RemNomCo and 4 SIDAC RemCo meetings per year
- Compliance with European regulatory bodies and/or requirements, including FSB, EBA, PRA, FCA, CBI, etc.